Monday, April 9, 2007

Banana Split



I think Crazy Neighbor Mary (a.k.a. Crazy Mary) has FINALLY been kicked out!! The pics shown here are the ruins left from Crazy Mary's front door shrine. I heard the landlord's nephew, whose apartment is behind Crazy Mary's, lost his job at Kroger and blamed it on her latenight yell-a-thon sessions. That, plus the Heights Homeowner's Association was exerting their own style of Homeowner's Association pressure.

Here are some Mary highlights:
-Yells ALL NIGHT LONG--used to howl at the moon with her annoying little dog that she dyed pink.
-Accused a handful of neighbors of raping her.
-Called ambulances semi-frequently, only wouldn't open the door for them because of
Anthrax.
-Once ran around the neighborhood yelling the "good word" and claimed the funny hat
she was wearing was because "they" were "broadcasting live."
-Would introduce herself with the preface..."Perhaps you know me from my foreign
films..."

I am actually sad to see her go, 'cause now I'M the craziest person on the block again.

No comments: